Friday, February 17, 2006

Gustav Mahler.

Well my internet has finally been connected here, so hooray for that and hooray also for broadband! And hooray for Gustav Mahler. Golly, hooray. Smashing.
Jobs have I none, however now that the internet is here, jobs will I have plenty!
Maybe not plenty. One will suffice.
News. I can't speak French yet. One biscuit can fill you up until dinnertime. Guns make bullets move fast. Cows have interesting digestive systems. I live next door to Alex and Ben. Today we moved a huge dark bookshelf into my room, which solved my Stereo Dilemma. Don't worry about what the Dilemma entailed, concern yourself only that it has been solved. Amen.

And so forth until we all DIE!!!

That was very Goth of me.

7 comments:

Wolf-bones said...

I seem to have had this discussion a lot lately, but...

What exactly IS a goth?

Araluena said...

*tries to imagine Gawain as a goth*

Interesting....

Wolf-bones said...

Yeah, you know that *would* be really interesting.

Would he be like, one of the goths that wears lots of rings and piercings? And a spikey collar? Imagine the kind of music he would write! Imagine the kind of blog he would write!

mmmm. Hey Gawain...you know the world really sucks.

The Saxman said...

I ... really don't get it.
But thanks.
I say thanks too much. STUFF YOU!!



Sorry I didn't mean it! :(
I say sorry too much. STUFF YOU!


umm, yep.

The Maneuver said...

I notice you say you don't speak Frenck "yet".

Just an observation.

The Saxman said...

A well-observed observation, I might observe!

The Saxman said...

Ha, what is a goth, Ryan? Spiky collar hey? Damn, some black makeup would be cool too. And maybe an "I Do What The Voices Tell Me" t-shirt. Yeah, that would be some sweet gothage.

Now all we need is a normal person to test it on... volunteers? Oh Ryan, how are you man?