Saturday, April 29, 2006

I Had A Great Time Last Night.

Not only was there a random BBQ at my house, with about 10 ex-Ridleyans, but I went out to a uni friend's 21st. It was full of music students, of course, who are the craziest, most enjoyable humans imaginable. I caught up with a lot of friends I hadn't seen in ages, and met people I didn't know existed. Plus, we sang Happy Birthday in tune! Shock! I think we did at least, I was standing next to the piano so I didn't hear that well. What fun. I like fun. Fun is fun.
My style guru, Val (thanks Val) made sure I looked smashing before I left - long-sleeved black t-shirt under short-sleeved brown shirt, with a trippy striped tie, black pants, and my chequered shoes. Aww yeah.

And this: http://www.whiteninjacomics.com/comics/kindofreads.shtml

So yeah, apparently an asteroid/meteor/meteorite whatever you call it is going to hit the Pacific Ocean late this year. That's what Josh said last night, and why shouldn't I believe him? It could be fun. Hmm, maybe fun's not the right word... interesting. Yeah.

No comments: