Monday, November 22, 2004

Stupid life. Stupid stupid.

  1. I say 'stupid x' too much, where x is a random word and stupid is a word I use too much. Huh? Why stupid life then? Dunno. Bcos I have a headache.or something. My girl left for Germany today. Gone... for 8 weeks. How ironic it is, that after 3 years of knowing each other, liking each other for 1 and a half of those, we started going out this year - the same year I moved to Melbourne, 2 hours away. Then, after a year of barely seeing each other, I get a week of holidays with her before she flies overseas, gone for Christmas and New Year and 8 loooong weeks. Returning, of course, about 5 days before her busiest school year yet begins. I hang around for another month, then move back down to Melbourne, where another year passes and we barely see each other. I love the irony of the whole thing. You've got to wonder why we do it. What's the point? Why not wait until she finishes? I gotta say it's all about the love, man. I mean, the Love, Man. http://www.randomchicken.com Love makes the world go round, apparently... when all this time I thought it was to do with gravitational forces and moon radiation. Damn.

Ah! you noticed my http://randomchicken.com! Excellent. You are coming along well,
my young apprentice.


ok then... that was supposed to be the quote up there. What's this stupid indent thingy doing? What's this 'stupid' word doing in my vocabullllarry? HA? HUH?

Go away! aaarrrrh.

  1. get zebra
  2. kill zebra
  3. eat zebra
  4. find another zebra
  5. get rid of theseese numbering lunatic ideas!
  6. move to bullet points!
  • asdf
  • asdf

back to relative normal. And I'm going 'back' to 'bed!' Because it's 'fun!'

"HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" "Thump." "You idiot, why did you say 'thump'?" " I didn't." "Then who did?" "thump. thump." "OK that's creepy. Cut it out. Who are you?" "thump. thump. thummmp." "Aaah! It's the-"

No comments: