Thursday, November 11, 2004

Who cares what the stupid title is? I write stuff, you figure out what it's about by reading it! So weird.

Well, the exams Monday didn't go that badly. They still might have gone better with, say, 6 hours more sleep and a week more study for each one, but that was never likely to happen. I almost fell asleep in Techniques, the 2nd one, though. Had to go to the toilet and splash some water on my face. I only just finished it in time! And my sax exam today ROCKED!! Well. Not rocked. It went better than it would have gone 2 weeks ago. Mum came down to see it, and my sax teacher was there also, a fantastic turnout. 2 people, plus of course two examiners. Nobody from college came (again!) but they're all in the middle of exams too.

Listening to freaky music. I should stop listening to freaky music. It's turning me into a freak. HA! Too late!

so mum cleared out half my room before driving back home, to save taking it all on Saturday. Hopefully she doesn't just throw everything in the bin.


The world has no idea about modern 'classical' music! Probably because most of it is harder to listen to than an hour of Speed Metal. or Thrash Metal. or Death Metal. or Nu-Metal. or Goth Metal. or even Heavy Metal. OK, that's enough Metallurgy for today.

What to say. Well, a picture could say a thousand words, but have to do something with Hello.com and I'm using someone else's computer, so I can't really download stuff.
And right now I really have no idea what I should do. My last exam is tomorrow, but to study for a 5-10 minute exam should take 5-10 mins. So I'll leave.


I really don't know how exciting I should make this thing, but I spose as long as I'm blurting out my random thoughts to the world (and myself) it's ... good for me... somehow? Ugh. It was all hot today, and I have a cold, or hayfever maybe. More thoughts, Brain? Can't think of any, he said. that'll have to do then.

3 comments:

The Saxman said...

Good on Gawain, you idiot.

Wolf-bones said...

"Had to go to the toilet and splash some water on my face"

You mean sink water, right?

The Saxman said...

Yes, yes I did.