Friday, April 01, 2005

I am happy.

Well, comparatively happy. I just finished my assignment (due last Thursday, i might add) after working on it most of today. That's not why I'm happy though. I was reading other people's blogs last night - those of my friends - and they often contained gloomy, sad, tearful, agonising, gut-wrenching expressions of pain and sorrow. And I thought, well, I think I've probably got it alright. I may be crap at a lot of things (propping up conversations, completing stuff on time, being places on time, not leaving things lying in random places, displaying emotion, thinking of other people, etc.) but at least I don't really WORRY. I know vaguely where I'm heading, what I might do when I get there, and that I have a few small talents which I can use to make other people's lives better. And I have a girlfriend - I guess that makes a difference too. Well, I know it makes a difference, but... not the point. Blergh, as Snoopy puts it. [shakes brain around] Ok, well that'll do for this morning.

http://davey.com

AL-RIGHT! My own... umm...... tree-caring-for company! Want Large Tree Moving? Not a problem! Need to manage and maintain the beauty of North America's most prestigious commercial grounds? Leave it all to The Davey Tree Expert Company.

No comments: