Monday, June 06, 2005

Ah.

3 exams in 4 days is starting to seem like a bad idea. Not that it was my choice or anything... This is coming from me at 1am on the day my exams start... Great idea to start studying today, Gawain! Yes folks, Gawain started studying for his 4 exams beginning Monday - on the Sunday before. Well, they may not be too hard. 2 of them are listening (Mon), and one is a two hour written (Tues), and the last is my sax exam (Wed). So maybe... maybe I'm scruffed.

She'll be RIGHT!!!!@!!!!!

5 comments:

The Maneuver said...

That sounds like four exams in three days.
But yeah, I got four exams coming up, and it looks like I may do the same thing, but I'll try not to

Araluena said...

*Shakes head in despair*

The Saxman said...

That's what i meant, yes. And no! Don't do the same thing! Unless you want purple ears on the morning of your exams.

Actually, the first 2 went okay. And I guess I *have* really been studying this stuff most of the semester. Maybe I exaggerated.

Richard said...

Maybe you exaggerated THIS time, but what anbout next time? And the time after that?

Wolf-bones said...

Good luck Gawain.