Monday, June 20, 2005

It's a piece of paper. A PIECE OF PAPER!!!

Hi guys. And other gender-classified humans.

I just found this piece of paper. I scribbled some stuff on it one morning when i woke up and remembered most of my dream the night/morning before. It must have been the 21st of April. Anyway, I'll read it out to you. [Ahem.]

3 aspects of dream on night of 20/4

1. We were all in some big church hally place, I think people were getting killed but can't remember. Anyway everyone was leaving. 2. When we got out it had turned into a zoo [outside]. We had to try and get to the car park, I think by going through the animal cages. There was a big enclosure I was halfway through when a bear noticed me and gave chase. I managed to get away, but I turned around and saw it munching through a small boy. Strangely nobody tried to stop it. I think the boy survived but had no arms, or something. 3. Suddenly a volcano sprang up out of the ground nearby. We all tried to run, but it sucked us towards the centre. We fell in, and were exploded out again (high). I think I remember landing. Nice, cheerful dreams!!!


And that's it. Some food for your thoughts. Actually, it's true - i don't have many nice dreams. Maybe ... maybe it doesn't mean anything at all.

HMMMMM!

And now back to my 5-week holiday.

3 comments:

The Maneuver said...

Food for my thoughts? I like food.

The Saxman said...

You'd like that, wouldn't you.

The Maneuver said...

Food is good.