Thursday, July 21, 2005

Weeble!

I'm baaaack at college! Not at uni yet. But next week I will be, and I have the same problem every time I start school/uni again after the holidays - what do you do on the first day back? I can never remember where I'm supposed to go or whether I have a class or not. I'm sure some of you have faced the same moral dilemma.

I played my saxophones (alto and soprano) for about 5 hours today. I'm proud of the fact that I'm still in...sufficient. insufferable. insecure. Something.


Also, there are only so many ways to get up late in the morning. With style... without style... at 9.30... ooh! I have to be ready to play again at 9.00 tomorrow morning! WHY oh why? Did Lucy spin dry? Speaking of which, my laundry is still in the machine, I'll go and get it. Wait here, okay? OKAY??!?!?!!??!??!

P.S. I like these two, because they are so ME:

http://whiteninjacomics.com/comics/question.shtml
http://whiteninjacomics.com/comics/fishlove.shtml

3 comments:

Richard said...

w00! White ninja r0xx0rzx!xx!1!!1two#six37

The Maneuver said...

Hmmmm... Uni..... Yeah......... Tomorrow................. Damn..........................

Anonymous said...

Ah you've got a blog...
Nice one too :)
Good luck with semester 2