Wednesday, September 14, 2005

....dreams....

I dreamt about World War 3 last night. Or this morning, maybe. I dreamt we had to evacuate Australia and move everyone to India. But then there wasn't enough room, so we couldn't. We were all spying on everyone else, and the enemy was everywhere. At one stage I was rescuing my friends, and I was all on my own. Somehow I could use all these spells from Harry Potter, but I was fighting so many other people. And there were camels, and people died.

..dreams..

5 comments:

Araluena said...

Haha! The spam has reached you. It shall suck the soul from your body and leave your blog as a dry husk. Muah ha ha.

The Maneuver said...

Hehe, camels.

The Saxman said...

Take that, Sir Spamalot!

*SMACK*

WORD VERIFICATION!!!!!!!!!! Ha!

The Saxman said...

You tell him, Saxman.

The Saxman said...

wow, what a weird dream. I wonder if it was...portentous?