Monday, March 27, 2006

I Love

A nice song by Athlete. A very good band.

My head is turgid emotion and frantic escape. I can't understand where it all went wrong. It could have been on the beach, it could have been in the fields. My childhood is gone. Somebody please tell me the riddle. I know the answer, but where is the question?

-------------
A lost moment
Dying in the shade
Losing relevance
To the everyday parade

--^--I wrote this poem a year or two ago, in the back of an exercise book.

You may think this all means nothing but it's everything to do with how I feel at the moment. Tonight I felt something really strong. This may have been what we call love, or it may be a few neurons misfiring in my brain. Either way, I'm really tired, and I hate full stops. I'm pretty sure my last post (ha! Last Post!) was a sarcastic reaction to the number of them I use. I want something else to express the end of my sentences, but using more full stops just stretches out what I don't want to say....

Well I hope your brains are in better shape than mine, that's all I can say. I'm confused about what my purpose is. I wrote some cool music using Sibelius, but I can't save it unless I register. Damn!

I find out tomorrow whether I've got a job down at the Docklands! Yippee!! If I don't it might be a blessing in disguise, as it's a long way to travel.

I can't be stuffed I can't be stuffed I can't stuffed be.
go and eat some unhealthy food. see if i care. i'm going to bed.
. I thought this was going to be a post about love. ah well
.
.
.

No comments: