Friday, March 31, 2006

Time alone

In the past few days I've done nothing but think. That's what having nothing much else to do does. However, the housewarming is tonight, so I'll be quick. Gotta do a bit before then. Last night, though, I shared a room with about 200 Indonesian students and a couple of other asians, while watching a couple of karaoke bands and a really great jazz band (Pearly Shells Swing Orchestra). That took my mind off things. It was so good to dance again! I feel so self-conscious most of the time though. I think if I actually learnt some real moves I'd enjoy it a lot more. Whether on my own or with a partner, doesn't matter.

OK, that's enough milk and honey for you today! Bye now. =====> ?

!

2 comments:

Araluena said...

Hey sorry I couldn't make it to your housewarming, I was on a fieldtrip all weekend.

Hope you had fun. I'll have to come visit sometime and see what your place is like.

The Saxman said...

It's big! And it has polished wooden floors!

Anyway, I don't think I gave you much notice.