Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Place Of Lost Dreams

Last night I dreamt about trains, and my sister. I think death was involved somewhere - maybe a train blew up. I remember being questioned about it afterwards. We were walking across the tracks towards a fence, or barrier of some kind.

The previous night I had another dream about lots of people trying to escape something inevitable. That's right, everyone was getting on trams and the mood was of hopelessness. I think everyone was already contaminated, or almost dead or something. I had a dog with me and the ground was all muddy. Don't know what the catastrophe was though, might have been a nuclear holocaust or a virus. There were only a few people left and we were waiting for a tram to come and take us ... where? I remember debating which tram route to take.

Maybe I can remember my dreams recently because my sleep pattern is so wrecked. On Saturday I didn't sleep till 7 am, and then last night I stayed in bed for about 11 hours, probably still catching up.

Speaking of sleep....

btw the link is not great, but it did have the number 37 in the URL :)

3 comments:

The Saxman said...

Gawain you rock you're my hero.

The Saxman said...

Bla bla bla. Nobody loves you, you've lost everyone you ever love, you suck. You're no use to anyone, you waste your time on this planet, you don't seize opportunities. You don't keep up with friends. Your life is a mess, you believe in nothing, you have no goals. You disgust me. Your face is too angular. You're lazy, you've lost your sense of humour, people pity you. Your life is going around in circles. The same mistakes again and again. You don't learn. Wake up. Check out the reality. Things don't get better. This is the world, if you've been dealt a bad hand it's your bad luck or maybe God hates you. You don't fit. You found where you fit and you lost it. You screwed up like you always do. You've got nowhere to go. What are you going to do? You're going to waste more time. You're going to forget more things. You're going to lose contact with more people, you're going to get behind, people will rely on you and you'll let them down. This is what you are. You might kid yourself that you can change, but you can't.

Get out of my sight.

The Saxman said...

Nobody worry. Just wondering how far my negative side is prepared to go. Nasty little bugger, isn't it? I tend to ignore it though. The positive side only managed one sentence. Should work on that.