Monday, May 23, 2005

Everything you thought you never needed to know but weren't really sure - about my hair.

I've had a mixture of gel, wax and hairspray stuck in my hair since the ball (on Thursday night). I spiked my hair for the occasion (Mad Hatter was the theme), but it didn't stay upright for long, I put way too much product in it. By the end of the night it was flopping over my eyes. I got back at about 3, then for some stupid reason spent an hour in John Makin's room listening to Radiohead. I guess we were discovering a common bond thingy. Huh, bonding. Um, then I got back to my room and found a fantastic message Trumpet Dave left on my phone (he was exceedingly drunk at the time). I was going to record it onto my computer, but it's past 12 o'clock now and it must have deleted automatically after... 3 days. When I finally got back to my room I couldn't be stuffed showering, so I put plastic bags over my pillow and slept on them. Ugh. They were sticky when I woke up. Could be worse. At least I wasn't spewing on my floor, like some other people in college.... WRONG! I used a ton of shampoo Friday and Saturday, and the crap is now gradually coming out of my hair. I could do anything with it for those days though. I had it in a diagonal mohawk on Friday. Try picturing that! Well, there should be some pics on the network. I shall looky.

OK, found some. That took a while. Now to get them on here somehow.


Surrounded by beautiful women as ever... [ahem]



By this time the gel/wax combo was starting to give up.

3 comments:

Richard said...

Yikes!

Richard said...

I mean, kinky!

The Saxman said...

Thanks, man. I'm not sure what you're referring to, but thanks all the same.