Friday, May 20, 2005

Hey! I'm a human. I have a life.

Attention Anonymi. (That's Anonymouses. Or Anonymice.) This blog is NOT for your entertainment. This blog is for me to post whatever I want, whether it be relevant, random, funny, boring, offensive or downright stupid. If you want to enjoy life, move AWAY from the computer. Step AWAY from the computer. And all other advanced technology, ie. TV, mobile phone. Live like this for a couple of weeks. See how you feel. If symptoms persist, see your pet mouse. Or mice.

oceanfootage.com

6 comments:

Richard said...

I like Anonymice.

The Saxman said...

They don't do anything for your complexion.

Anonymous said...

It's official. You need a life. Have fun failing at getting one.

Richard said...

It's moments like this I remember why I turned anonymous comments off.

Snipergirl said...

Wow someone hated your blog so much they now check it on a daily basis.

Wolf-bones said...

lol

Hope it was Flanders