Wednesday, May 04, 2005

In time of crisis....

Must work. No blog. Must work. No blog. No, must sleep. That's it - sleep. The key to all our problems.
"He who eats, eats not; he who works, works not; he who lies is a fool."

OK, I made it up. There's no such quote. I think I was looking for this one:
"Early to bed, and early to rise
Makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise."
Yup, that's better. I wonder what my grandparents would think if they read my blog. I guess our grandparents don't really know us very well, unless we live near them. Or maybe I don't spend enough time communicating with them.

Anyway. How did that get onto muesli fish? [shakes head] Weird people there are.


pointlessly purple




Oh, and by the way... this is really worrying. Especially since this guy used to be an assistant to the president.
http://writ.news.findlaw.com/dean/20041105.html



Yes! As you can tell, technology and I are now friends. Gooooood friends.

2 comments:

The Saxman said...

I did not post that at 11.20! It's 12.15! What the heck is the problem with this dumb thing now? It's on the right timezone! [Gaaaaaahhh...!] Maybe it's trying to say when I *started* writing the post. But that's just stupid.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it sets the time whan you start writing. Like the post I made last night that said it was posted at 12:51, I didn't finish until 4:18. You can change the time before you sumbin the post if you so desire, though. -R'm